Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Little Pirate Party!


On Monday, our oldest turned two!
He wanted to be a pirate all day...and he was! we got lots of comments while picking up the cake and balloons
Uncle bob says makeup is the key to a good pirate so Gage got an awesome stash
We had a Treasure hunt let led to this treasure piƱata at first we let the little kids 5 and under beat it around for awhile then the big kids blew it to oblivion
Gage likes to hit it with the wrong end of the bat, whatever works, I guess!
running around, getting hot, makes a Pirate Captains makeup run!
I was extremely excited about this cake! My mom had sent Gage a Playmobil Pirate and thought I could put it on his cake. well I found a Pirates of the Caribbean cake and loved it so I asked if they would leave off the characters it came with since I am not a fan of character things. I thought it was so perfect!


Gage was so cute we lite the candles and he led everyone with his hands in Happy Birthday and blew out his candles with no problem! we had cake and pizza and watched a "Playmobil and the secret of Pirate island" that we found at redbox! (who da thunk)
He made Bank with Presents, Cars, Trains, Snakes, Pirates, Playdoh, cool books! and lots of kids to play with! I wish I would have gotten a picture of Uncle Bob and Kiki together in their Pirate Garb. Last minute Bob and Kiki decided to stay the night so Gage had his first sleep over with Kiki's nephew Jon who played so well with Gage. They even got to go swimming together!
Thanks to all who were able to come and help celebrate the big two! and those who werent able to make it, We sure did miss you!

1 comment:

  1. This is so so so cute!! I am alost crying cause we missed it! I am so sorry we couldn't be there. Happy birthday Gage. We love you guys.

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete