Monday, April 9, 2012

What are we doing?

Well, first off I have to say that we have not had internet and lost our point and shoot thus I have nothing to show of the last few months but now we have a new camera and internet so here we go!
We are finally home owners!!!!!!!!!!
It only took a year and a half, lots of waiting, praying and saving!
but we did it and we love our new home. I told Jon I never want to move again. The ward here is freaking amazing I totally feel like I have a place here which I have struggled with in the past. Maybe I will finally be asked to give a talk in sacrament which will be scary since I have never done it before.

When Jon and I were dating we would go get a $5  Hot and Ready from Little Caesars, Take it to Salem Pond and feed the ducks our (Pizza Bones) crusts.  We decided it would be fun to take the boys, They loved it. I think its a new family outing even though I am not a big fan of Little Caesars.


We had our good friends The Jensens over for dinner at our new place and the boys all had fun being BOYS!

I love my silly boys

 Gager is on a soccer team, he is the littlest on the team but he loves kickin the ball
 Easter
 Angry Birds
What the Bunny Brought

No comments:

Post a Comment