Saturday, August 18, 2012

3 months already!


Time is flying by, I cannot believe my baby is 3 months already. I wish I could stop time and enjoy these moments a little longer. Cruzy is such a sweetheart, he is smiling and laughing, he loves tummy time and can kick himself off his blankets. he loves being held and when momma gets tired there is always someone nearby who can't wait to get their hands on him.
Its a good thing he is breastfed or I would never get him.

he is such a good little shopping buddy and loves car rides

We did a little shoot since he is 3 months today and decided to get the big boys in on the action.

I cannot believe I am the mother of these three amazing boys.
they are such a blessing to me and I am thankful for everyday I get to spend with them.

OH BO!
He is such a comedian, always in for a laugh. I could do a whole blog on the faces of this kid!
he makes sure there is never a dull moment around our house. he likes to make cookies with mommy and loves his play kitchen and waiting on his customers. he likes to hold his kitties and ride his trike

Ragin Gager!
He is such a good big brother, loves getting Boden in on all the action. he loves playing video games. he is excellent at his chores, he will get up, dress himself and make his bed so he can play Wii. He is good at motivating Boden to do the same. He likes Pizza, Nachos and Peanut butter sandwiches (just peanut butter)

2 comments:

  1. Awe... They are so handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy! Your boys are the best!! They did so good in their pictures!
    I love that you recorded the things they like, and how good they are at certain tasks. Boden sounds like my kind of kid! He kind of sounds like my Annie... :) I love that you said you can hardly get your hands on Cruze.. what fun! That must be so NICE! hahaha.. just kidding. Enjoy them while they're little. They are just so cuddily!

    ReplyDelete